Thursday, April 21, 2011

Teens, photos, Nice
A few nice Teens images I found:

1 in 3 Teens

Teens


Image by Tayrawr Fortune

Teens are in an abusive relationship. And I've received a couple secrets regarding this subject and I'm not sure what else to do about it than to bring attention to it.

"I'm in a verbally abusive relationship with my girlfriend. She always tells me God is nonexistant and I'm a dumbass for maintaining a relationship with Him. She always putting me down, telling me how worthless I am. And since I'm a guy, there's nothing I can do."


"I love my mom even though she abuses me mentally and physically everyday. She constantly harasses me, yet I still feel the need to be by her side when she has a problem. So my secret is I just wish she would love me back."

"It's almost as if there are two sides to me. On the outside, around friends, family, etc, I'm a happy and outgoing person without a care in the world. But that's simply a facade for the true status of my being. My father abused me physically for 2 years of my life before leaving my mother and leaving my life. He made me feel like I deserved to be beaten, like I had screwed up my life so much that I didn't deserve to exist. I've been mistreated by many other people in my life and just flat out beaten down emotionally. Nobody would know it because I never let anyone know about my problems. I keep them to myself and I try to ignore them, hoping they'll go away. But they don't. There's a rift between my two halves, I feel as if they are barely the same person. So yeah, I've got a secret. On the inside I'm scarred and broken and torn apart and and not a soul in the world knows it. Besides you."

"Be careful. Love in an incredibly dangerous thing. You'd be suprised what you let slide when you're madly in love.

I let him abuse me on a daily basis for over a year just because I loved him.

Please girls, don't let it happen to you. And if it does, just talk to someone, ANYONE, about it."




If you are in an abusive relationship, what ever side you are on, please go here. Just take a look at it, figure out what's going on and GET HELP.





__________________________________________________________________

If you have a secret you would like me to use, send me an anonymous message here.

If you want a personal response you can email me at thesecretsproject@gmail.com
I will be completely prejudice free. I promise.


+2 in comments


Personal FormspringFollow me on Tumblr

teen-age-fan-club

Teens


Image by bass_nroll

Teens waiting for MTV heroes!

♫ ♪ ♫



DC Hero Minifigs - Wave 10: Teen Titans

Teens


Image by levork

Teen Titans! Left to right: Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, and Beast Boy.

Nightwing isn't custom, except I swapped his hair for a Brickforge piece. Because he's all about the mullet.

Along with Wonder Girl and Kid Flash, this would be the New Teen Titans group during the early '80s. I had never heard of the Teen Titans back then (I was a X-Men reader), and in fact had never heard of them until the Cartoon Network show began in 2003, with this particular group of five.

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Teens:

Footprints Scripture with Reflections for Teens: Inspired by the Best-Loved Poem ...
How can teens who can’t vote, still make a difference in the election and voice their opinions? ...
Helping Teens Cope with Death ...
My girlhood: An autobiography ...
What is the best online dating site for teens? ...
Baby Ellie ...
Stairway to Hell: Rescuing Teens From Their Well-Planned Destruction ...
The Teenage Guy’s Survival Guide ...
Strategies For Anger Management: Reproducible Worksheets For Teens And Adults Reviews ...
Life Strategies For Teens ...
photos:

Ultimate Japanese Beginner-Intermediate (Coursebook) (Ultimate Beginner-Intermediate) ...
Shooting & Selling Your Photos: The Complete Guide to Making Money with Your Photography ...
Effective Ski Coaching ...
Naturally Curious: A Photographic Field Guide and Month-by-Month Journey Through the Fields, Woods, and Marshes of New England Reviews ...
Utah business impacted by Japanese quake ...
Joan of Arc and Spirituality (New Middle Ages) Reviews ...
May_30_Health_Care_Rally_NP (070) ...
Career Planning and Succession Management: Developing Your Organization’s Talent–for Today and Tomorrow ...
Biology and Creation: An Introduction Regarding Life and Its Origins (Creation Research Society Reader Series, No. 4) ...
Innovation in Food Engineering: New Techniques and Products (Contemporary Food Engineering) Reviews ...
Nice:

Ultimate Japanese Beginner-Intermediate (Coursebook) (Ultimate Beginner-Intermediate) ...
Effective Ski Coaching ...
Naturally Curious: A Photographic Field Guide and Month-by-Month Journey Through the Fields, Woods, and Marshes of New England Reviews ...
Utah business impacted by Japanese quake ...
Joan of Arc and Spirituality (New Middle Ages) Reviews ...
May_30_Health_Care_Rally_NP (070) ...
Career Planning and Succession Management: Developing Your Organization’s Talent–for Today and Tomorrow ...
Biology and Creation: An Introduction Regarding Life and Its Origins (Creation Research Society Reader Series, No. 4) ...
Innovation in Food Engineering: New Techniques and Products (Contemporary Food Engineering) Reviews ...
The Internet Marketplace: Learn The Laws Regarding Ecommerce and Online Marketing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment