Thursday, May 12, 2011

Single


Question by Momo!:

SIngle?????





I have been single for 2 years now. dont get me wrong sometimes i really like just to be free. but i feel like that im not likeable. What should I do?
for the guys could answer this.... what turns guys on?
Gossip Girl thanks for sharing! U put a smile on my face. ANd everyone in my school talks to me so im pretty much well known. and people say im nice. but i have a lot of guys friends but sometimes i rather have a good guy friend then a boyfrriend. u know? and never mind about what turns on a guy.. i dont want guys to go nasty on me. haha




Best answer:

Answer by Adam S
get a bf





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Single:

How can touching a single cell lead to a relatively large number of cells exhibiting a response to that touch? ...
Light Scattering Reviews, Vol. 6: Multiple and Single Light Scattering Reviews ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
Buying Solo : The Single Woman’s Guide to Buying a First Home ...
Prescription for Romance. Marie Ferrarella. Love and the Single Dad (Mills & Boon Cherish) ...
Government sets out proposals for single competition body ...
Single Engine Training Course Beech Bonanza Aircraft DVD ...
Managing Your Money: a Guide for Single Parents Reviews ...
Classic Poetry: three books by Robert Frost in a single file, improved 8/25/2010 ...
Single. Women. Entrepreneurs. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment