Sunday, February 20, 2011

Q&A: How similar is the economic malaise portrayed in Atlas Shrugged to that of today?



Your Ad Here





Question by cwhiatt: How similar is the economic malaise portrayed in Atlas Shrugged to that of today?

Of course this is all very subjective indeed but I'm curious to hear other people's thoughts?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by reader
Not nearly similar enough, honestly. I'd feel a whole lot better if I could believe that there was one remarkable genius hidden away in the Rockies pulling all the strings. Unfortunately there's no such neat little bow for us to tie our package up with.

Beyond that, it is pretty easy to put the face of Jim Taggart on an awful lot of CEOs these days. I could probably come up with a whole bunch of caustic comparisons, but that sounds disheartening and I really don't need any help depressing myself.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment