Saturday, March 12, 2011

How do you make a book into an audiobook? Or what kind of equipment would I need to record a MP3 file?



Your Ad Here



Audiobook
by Pioneer Library System

Question by Missy Lyons: How do you make a book into an audiobook? Or what kind of equipment would I need to record a MP3 file?

I would like to know the equipment I would need to buy or software I might need to record an audio-book myself. I think I need to make the file into an MP3 file. Is it easy enough for a total beginner like myself? Should I try to get a microphone to limit background sound or incorporate music into the background? Any good places to start on the web would be helpful too.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Tina
just read the book into a microphone that's recording onto some sort of cassette tape, 8 track tape, CD, record, mp3, whatever. It isn't exactly rocket science.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment