Sunday, November 7, 2010

Some cool Pregnancy images:

LSS2: Small Changes::7 Random Facts About Pregnancy

Pregnancy


Image by brungrrl

Small Changes::7 Random Facts About Pregnancy

They say every pregnancy is different, so in the event that I have another baby as I would like to... I can document the highlights of each. Seems like a good thing to document.

Products used: Bazzill cardstock, EK Success Sticko letter stickers, American Crafts patterned paper, Autumn Leaves number stencils. Title, "small changes..." is a magazine clipping. Photo is me at 8 months pregnant by BJM.

Detail shots here, here, and here.

~ 7 random facts about pregnancy ~
1 - Never really craved anything, just used pregnancy as an excuse to eat DONUTS & ICE CREAM.
2 - The last two weeks I had a super ITCHY rash that spread from my belly to my wrists & ankles.
3 - Only threw up once... buckwheat pancakes on Christmas Day.
4 - GAINED 40lbs... my goal was to gain no more than 30.
5 - I slept through the first trimester. Making a baby wears you out.
6 - My sense of smell was super-sonic.
7 - Strange dreams every night.

Shirley Pregnancy Photography 懷孕寫真

Pregnancy


Image by ElvisHuang

My wife pregnancy 9 month, our baby was born just at the same day we took these picture. How amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment